Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 4 - What? I get ice cream too??

Ok, another short, but sweet daily update. Guess I should have come up from the basement earlier to make this, but considering I wasn't even going to turn my laptop on, I guess any post is better than none. As my inspiration says "keeping accountable." Yep, something I need to do for myself. Besides, I have the time to write this as I finish my ice cream. Lucky me found out that I could buy my ice cream tonight and eat it too! Why didn't I eat it earlier? Well, I assumed after the sushi rolls that my points would have been completely used up. Not so! I keep forgetting that sushi can be a very forgiving meal when not gobbled up in mass quantities. It's healthier than many eating-out options to boot. I had a wonderful Dragon roll with yummy avocado, crab, and veggies. Then shared a small mixed maki roll. It's hard to stop eating, even with all of that, but I only took my share and no more. Then had plenty of water and watched tv with the hubby. After about 10-20min, I was satisfied (not stuffed) and assumed high for the points. When I came upstairs, I discovered that I had just enough points left over to have a full cup of sugar-free, low-fat Edy's Butter Pecan ice cream. One of my absolute favs! I drizzled a little fat free caramel on top and logged in. I wish all surprises were that pleasant. Ah well, a good end to a roller-coaster day. Tomorrow, up and to the hair dressers for a trim, then onto a double family birthday party. I plan on being as good as I can be food-wise and getting to the gym sometime later in the day. Now, off to bed and sleep. G'night!

~H

0 comments:

Post a Comment