Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 21 - Comparisons and Motivations

Some days, writing is cathartic for me. Today, it was looking back at pictures of me prior to starting on this journey. I had mentioned to my hubby that I didn't really notice much of a physical change. He suggested that I check out our family portrait from Christmas 2008. Then he smiled and kissed me. I didn't quite understand that smile until I compared that portrait to a picture taken of me earlier this week. All I could say was WOW! What do you think?

This is me at 265lbs or so. I'm not quite sure as I wouldn't weigh myself. I couldn't handle the truth yet.

This is me at 228lbs. taken earlier this week. I had just come home from the gym. Next picture will need to be in less baggy clothes.

I still have that green sweater and it's quite baggy on me. Guess I'll need to do some shopping this autumn for some smaller clothes. Yay! :) Until then, I'm going to get some sleep and dream of my next goal. Tomorrow is weigh in day at my Weight Watchers meeting. I'm hoping for some good numbers.

Have a wonderful day! I'll see you tomorrow.

~H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment