Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 1 - short and sweet

Since I'm already past my bedtime (I'm trying to make a point of going to bed earlier), this'll be very short. I'll have to post more later.

A good Day 1 overall. I played more with Connor, weighed in at Weight Watchers (up slightly again) and even got back into the gym! Walked 5K on the treadmill (a 1st!) and felt great about my food choices. I let the idea that everything I am is up to me wander through my brain; personal responsibility and all. I've known this for a long while, but sometimes I just need to give it a swift kick in the butt to wake it up again. Today, it was awake. Tomorrow we see if it'll stay awake for a bit longer. I hope so.

Ok, off to sleep for me. I know how important it is to get enough and what happens to my resolve when I don't. Not good, that's for sure!

~H

0 comments:

Post a Comment