Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 19 - My Bare Necessities

Darling readers,

Please forgive me, but I am taking this evening off from blogging. Hubby and I have some time to spend as my mom is getting up with our son in the morning. Together, we'll be enjoying some time just hanging out and watching Dr. Who (one of our favorite shows). But, don't worry. I'm not leaving you empty-handed. I'm leaving you a list of my Essential Five; 5 goodies I can't seem to live without on this weight loss journey. I hope you will try each and every one when you get a chance. Yummy, low-point, healthy options that you won't mind incorporating into your every day meal planning.

Vitalicious Muffins, Snacks, Breads, and Brownies  : 1 point, high fiber goodness! Everyone should have a box or three in their freezer.

Reddi Wip  :  Fat Free - you'd never know it! 0 point per 1/4c. Makes everything a dessert.

Fiber One Cereal  :  Delicious, versatile, and 0 points for a 1/2 cup! Grind some up and use it instead of breadcrumbs for extra fiber and flavor.

Silk Pure Almond Milk  :  All of the calcium and Vitamin D + satisfying nutty flavor! Only 1 point per cup.

Crystal Light  :  Makes getting my eight cups of water a day easy and tasty for 0 points!

Drop me a line and let me know about any goodies that you can't live without. I'm always up for something new!

Enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow.

~H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment