Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 49 - Swimming and End of My Week

I've been very active this past week... lots of swimming with friends, gym visits, tracking everything I've eaten... so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to post my challenge updates along with my regular Tuesday weigh in. I have a feeling that tomorrow's numbers will be great! At least I hope so...

No matter what happens, I know I'm going in a good direction. The way my new clothes are fitting... they're already getting loose!! I'm fitting into a size 18 for the first time in 17 years (I was 20!) and I'm getting some wonderful complements from friends and family. I'm feeling healthy and in control. These are successes you can't buy, my dear readers.

No DVD, no weight loss system, no exercise equipment can provide this for you. This comes from within, from an iron-clad commitment to becoming healthy. It took me years for this to "click" in my mind and I am soooo glad it finally did!

I will need to expand upon this topic more at a later time. For now, my dear readers, may you find your inner motivation, your inner peace and happiness, your inner commitment. I believe you can do it! :)

~H.

3 comments:

Kenlie said...

I believe we can do it too. Now I'm off to sleep...! :)

Raegun said...

Yes we can! Congrats on your success. I'm looking forward to reading more about it.
Rae
xo

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to that update post!

There is an award for you on my blog. Here:

http://debwillbethin.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-blogger-award-wahoo.html

Deb

Post a Comment