Monday, January 31, 2011

Weigh In Day... A Little Early

With a blizzard on its way into my area, I went to Weight Watchers a day early. I wanted to be sure I had a proper weigh-in and catch this week's meeting. I've come to accept how incredibly important it is to my continued success to get in every week (no matter what). Here are my results which, I must mention, I'm happy with. Why? After last week's dramatic loss, I assumed that I would show a gain this week. I just wanted it to be small. 0.8lbs is fantastic considering I was expecting at least 1.5 - 2lbs. I'll take this.

Hope your week is going well! I'll be back again soon... as soon as I shovel my way through the snow drifts...

WW Weigh-In for Jan. 31rd: 228.8 lbs

Weight Lost since Last Weigh In: +0.8 lbs

Total Weight Lost since May 2009: 33.4 lbs

Highest Weight: 262.2 (May 2009)
Lowest Weight: 224.6 (Aug 2010)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

.8 is nada. I used to get so worked up about stuff like that. You're doing great. :)

Post a Comment