Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Challenge of 2011!

I know! Two blog posts in one day! Crazy! But I just had to share this...



The ever-fabulous Kenlie at All The Weigh has just issued a challenge and I'm taking her up on it!

The Family and Friends Getting Fit Challenge starts on Monday, January 24th (that's this coming Monday, y'all) and lasts 5 weeks. Long enough to make a difference; short enough to be an achievable goal. Check out the link above to get all of the details.

For me, this is a perfect challenge at a perfect time. Five weeks will give me the time I need to sort out some of my current weight loss dilemmas and help me get back on the path of success. A time-frame to clean house, work out the bugs, and start showing some losses on the scale. I'm excited!!

So if you're feeling like you need a little kick in the rear to get 2011 going, then join us in this fast and fabulous challenge! We can do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment