Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 51 - My 1st Award and Taking the Night Off

Greetings my wonderful readers! While I am taking tonight off from blogging (laundry and movie with my mom), I did want to send a huge thank you to Deb at Deb Will Be Free for bestowing upon me my first blogging award! Totally unexpected, but I love it!!

So, without further ado...

Deb... THANK YOU!!! :)


... and now for the award...


Squee!! My first award!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today and that tomorrow is even better! Just remember, it's not a matter of being perfect. It's a matter of just making one good choice at a time. Celebrate the healthy ones. Don't beat yourself up over the bad ones. You can do this!! :)

~H.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D You're welcome! So glad you enjoyed getting it--I LOVE getting awards. :D So cool that it's your first one!

And your encouraging words are right on. I'm going to copy them--when they appear on my post, I'll make sure to direct people to you. :)

Deb

Kenlie said...

"It's a matter of just making one good choice at a time."

So true Heather...I hadn't worked out yet today so I just did it..at 1am, but I feel good about it. I would have been awake anyway, but now I can rest well knowing I made a good choice tonight. :)

Post a Comment