Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 42 - My Daily Motivation

I wasn't going to blog tonight, but I wanted to share this with you...

On the tiny shelf space at the back of my bathroom sink, I keep a small cutout of a horoscope I received back in 2006. I was at a crossroads with a number of issues when this popped up on my computer one day. It struck a chord in me so deep that I have never been without a copy of it since. I have always made sure to position it so that I could not avoid reading it. It is a daily reminder to me of how to approach each day, each challenge, each obstacle. No matter your "sign", I think it rings true...

Put your ambitions into action today, dear Pisces. The day's planetary aspects should find you feeling energetic and positive. Make the most of this by taking steps towards your goals. As you know, if you don't actively pursue things, nothing will happen. The years can pass by so quickly and you wouldn't want to be sitting on a rocker wondering, "what if?" Trust yourself, and do what it takes. Everything starts with one single step.

 ~H.

1 comments:

Kenlie said...

Wow..that's incredible...I love those words, and you should always keep them in plain sight..definitely.

Post a Comment