Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 33 - Happy 4th of July Wishes and Plans

Mmmm, I just finished a very unusual breakfast... french bread pizza. Yes, you heard me... pizza for breakfast. Two large pieces with lots of veggies and fat free cheese for 10 points. Different? Yes, but a strategic move on my part.

I know I will be facing several temptations today at my friends' barbecue, so I wanted to satisfy some of those cravings while I could control the ingredients. That and I had a lovely loaf of french bread to use up. So, using lots of fresh cut veggies, fat free mozzarella cheese and low fat pizza sauce, I made a wonderful low fat, sensible, craving-satisfying meal. Add in some almond milk, cantaloupe and Crystal Light ice tea and I'm feeling full and ready to go!

Bring on the burgers! Bring on the chips! Bring on the mayo-laden salads! I'm ready for your holiday calories, your high fat grams, your sugary sweets. I am not intimidated. I am not scared. I am in control and ready to say 'No, thank you.' I have my swimsuit and I plan on using it. I'll splash and play with my hubby and son in the cool water as I rack up some activity points. I will run and laugh and walk and play with my family and friends. I will enjoy the day and not allow the doubts and negative thoughts to muddle my enjoyment of it.

I have a gorgeous swimsuit that fits better this year than last and I look good in it!

I have incredibly supportive friends and family who like me just the way I am!

I have you, my fantastic readers, cheering me on!

I am blessed, happy, in control, and grateful!

Have a wonderful July 4th everyone. :)   Holiday? Bah! Bring it on!

~H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment