Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weigh-In for March 29th (& April 1st)

No April Fool's here! It's late and I'm due to be up early in the morning, so lemme leave you with this quick weigh-in. The first is my official Weight Watchers weigh-in from Tuesday's meeting. The second is my weigh-in from this morning on my scale at home. As I usually weigh-in at my meetings in the evenings and at home first thing in the morning before doing anything else, there is a clear difference in numbers. Of course, I've been working at reaching my current goal (219lbs), so I hope that the weight is actually coming off (my scale is pretty accurate.) I was having some over-eating issues this past week, so getting back onto a fairly strict plan and working out has definitely made a difference. I am looking forward to seeing the scale weight show up at my WW meeting very soon!

WW Weigh-In for March 29th: 226.0 lbs

Weight Lost since Last Weigh In: +1.4 lbs

Total Weight Lost since May 2009: 36.2 lbs

Highest Weight: 262.2 (May 2009)
Lowest Weight: 224.6  (Mar 2011)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Home Weigh-In for April 1st: 222.2 lbs

Weight Lost since Last Weigh In: -3.8 lbs

Total Weight Lost since May 2009: 40.0 lbs

Highest Weight: 262.2 (May 2009)
Lowest Weight: 222.2  (Apr 2011)

2 comments:

Raegun said...

Getting back to a strict plan is the best thing you can do. I'm doing that right now! Have a good weekend.

Kenlie said...

It sounds like you're moving in a good direction. I'm happy to hear that, and I'm sure you're thrilled by it too. =)

Post a Comment