Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 97 - Just A Quick Note

Hi everyone!

I hope your holiday weekend has been fun and forgiving. I know the food temptations have been a little rough, but I think I've managed to avoid most of the portion pitfalls I've fallen into before. I'll find out tomorrow at Weigh In.

I actually have a couple of posts I meant to finish this weekend and post before now, but this weekend has been a tremendous roller-coaster ride (to say the least) and I haven't been able to get myself together enough to finish them. I'll get them wrapped up sometime this week and post them.

This week is going to be terribly stressful, possibly even life-changing. I can't go into details, but by next week, things in my life could be very different. All I can hope for are positive changes. All I can do is pray... and so I shall.

May you have a wonderful and positive week, my friends. You'll be hearing from me again soon. :)

~Heather

Oh, another quick note... Went to a concert yesterday and picked up a traditional tour shirt. What made this special was this was a regular XL and it fit perfectly!!! Just an amazing feeling! I just had to share. :)

2 comments:

Desperate Diva said...

Good luck with this week with whatever you're up to! Oh, and congratulations on the shirt! I find it's the little victories that really help ^_^

Kenlie said...

Can't wait to hear from you again. Just saying.

Post a Comment