Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 105 - Get Ready...!


Hi everyone. Yeah, I know; long time no see. Well, I'm hoping that will change soon. For now, the blog bug was biting and I decided to put fingers to laptop keys and get this down on electronic paper; quite a strong need, I guess. To say things have been tough around here is a gross understatement, so I may drop some depressing tidbits here and there through my posts. I hope you will understand, as I have come to over the last several months of blogging. This blog was started by me to help me. I'm not here to depress or cause anxiety, but I do know that by blogging, I'm able to “work s**t out” as the saying goes. So, here I am, writing again, trying to clear my head a little of the cotton-candy cobwebs and put myself in some kind of order. If I don't, I know I'll just slide down a very nasty slope of guilt, depression, and weight gain.

I can't allow that.

Not any more.

I'm coming back. Watch out!

~H. :)


1 comments:

Retta said...

I'm glad to see you back, Heather. We ALL go through our share of stuff, and it's great if blogging about it helps you. This is YOUR blog, and you get to pick the content. Sometimes just the process of writing it out into coherent sentences opens up whole new trains of thought, and can help us.

You are back, and determined not to go down that slope.

So, I have nominated you for an award on my blog today:
http://lorettasjourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-399-happy-award.html

No pressure if you don't feel up to doing anything with it, but just know I was thinking of you. :-)

Loretta
=^..^=

Post a Comment