Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 107 - The Times They Are A-Changin'


I'm in the process of setting up a plan... exercise... an alternative to my lost Weight Watchers... I'm close, but this may take a little longer than I expected. A new variable has entered the equation of my life that I really didn't see coming; something that could up-end everything in my life. The upsides of this are as drastic as the downsides. While I'm not ready to reveal any specific details right now, I will clarify this much:

- I am not pregnant.
- This deals with my husband's search for employment.
- No decisions have yet been made.

In the meantime, I continue to try and dig deep, seeking within for motivation and drive to not destroy all of the good work I've done while pushing myself even more to make good decisions. I know when the dust settles, I will be stronger for this period of time. For now, I will continue to keep the spark burning until I'm able to stoke up the flames and take this journey by storm!

It'll happen... one step at a time...

~H.

1 comments:

Shrinking Kenz said...

I'm here if you want/need help setting up. I wasn't kidding about keeping each other accountable either. Just saying.

Hope you're doing really well and that we talk soon!

Post a Comment